EU Customers please note... Whilst books and magazine are zero VAT rated in the UK this is not the case in many European countries, due to recent changes to the EU VAT scheme customers in the EU may, and probably will, be charged extra on delivery (plus any associated handling fees incurred through your local postal service). Right now there is unfortunately nothing that we can do about this and recommend you check out one of our EU stockists first.
US / ROW Customers... If you can hold on a few days we're hoping to have copies available in stores local to you, so whilst we would dearly love to take your money, it might be better to hold off for now and we'll update this and our stockists section ASAP. Thanks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wyrd Science returns with an even bigger and better second issue. 112 pages of interviews, news, features and reviews covering everything from the history of D&D B/X through to the best tabletop games of today.
In this issue you'll find...
Quickstart - get up to speed with what's happening with interviews with & features on: What Would the Smart Party Do?, Coyote & Crow, Jon Peterson on his new book The Elusive Shift, the latest gaming design trends, game inspired art and much more
- A celebration of D&D B/X's 40th Anniversary including interviews with game designers Stephen Marsh & David 'Zeb' Cook, Peter Bebergal on the books that inspired B/X & a look at the OSR scene and the best games of today inspired by it.
- An interview with April Kit Walsh about her new RPG Thirsty Sword Lesbians
- An interview with Cubicle 7's Emmet Byrne about Age of Sigmar Soulbound
- An interview with games designer Jay Dragon about their game of pastoral exploration and healing, Wanderhome
- An interview with Gavriel Quiroga about his new RPG Warpland
- A introduction to the Latin American RPG scene by games designer Diogo Nogueira
- A look at the new generation of model agnostic indie wargames from the likes of Space Weirdos to Reign in Hell
- An interview with Pontus Bjorlin about his new RPG ALTNYC88
- Interviews with pro-model painters Dana Howl, Brent Amberger, Amy Snuggs and Scott Walker and a look at how social media is changing that cene
- An interview with best selling Black Library author Guy Haley
- A look at the representation of women in the tabletop world today including interviews with the likes of Wingspan's Elizabeth Hargrave, 1minuteboardgames' Raina Medina, Dark Imp Game's Ellie Dix and Patricia Willenborg of Kismet Rose's D&D
Reviews: Age of Sigmar (3rd Edition), RPGs including Dune, Fallout, Achtung! Cthulhu, Inspirisles, Soulbound, Word Wide Wrestling, Whitehack, Caer Mundas, Old School Essentials, Animal Adventures and many more, and board games such as Oath and Uk'Otoa.
All this plus lots more...
Once you've bought a copy of the Print magazine if you want a PDF copy email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you one through DriveThru or Itch